Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Pure Color at Pure Joy!

Joy is freaking out. I mean literally breathing quickly and freaking out as she's applying a heavy dose of lightener to my locks. Joy Beecher, of Pure Joy, is a brilliant cosmetologist at Planet Hair Salon in Rapid City. Her last words to me before starting this process were "This is going to freak you out, but your head might start burning." Oh the joys of what we go through to look like pictures on Pinterest.

Here is a picture of what we are trying to accomplish this evening. Joy is a risk taker. I've known her since 2007 and she's done my hair countless times, never the same style. Last time we chopped my hair down to an awesome asymetrical cut that I LOVED.


 

Stay tuned to the final results, I know they'll be awesome! Here are some photos of us getting started, wooo!!

No comments:

Post a Comment